It a great pleasure for me to announce the availability of MESA 2.0
MESA is a tool-set of scripts for Autodesk Maya that can Import and Export to the Source engine.
This is a list of the new functionalities and improvements than MESA 2.0 brings.
- The new environment System is now completely independent from the Source Sdk Environment variables.
- The Maya.env files is no longer used to define the environment variables that MESA requires to work.
- MESA provides the project environment workspaces for the 20 Games powered by the Source Engine.
- The UI has been refines ( check the Screenshot section )
- Guide Sections (under development) this section wil brings some use full tips and important information
with the creation of assets vehicles, npcs, items, and weapons.
- and more…
The new MESA panel :
Click on the Tab to display the screenshots :
- Installation help
- Issues and Common errors
- How to Update
- Project workspaces
- The core
VIDEOS TUTORIAL :
Report Bugs and Development
You can use the Issue report service that Github offers for developpers to report any bug, or features requests.