hello today i go in practice with my new toy 😉
so i had a test using combined technique to create brick wall like 30minutes of tweak and the making of 3 nanomeshes
The Ztool is only 66mb with the polypaint, the workflow is fully none destructive and you can edited at any time (nanomesh settings , tools layer, subtool stacking).
For this texturing attempts the structuring is progressive.
- must to define the right strategy on how the base plane3d mesh should be sectioned.
- with zmodeler > insert nanomesh > you had the same nanobrush to all faces
then come back to the plane3D and create some new polygroups to insert some variant mesh ( brush > create insert mesh > create nanobrush)
- when done you can start to add more detail on the bricks using nanomesh edit, and then adjust nanomesh settings for each polygroup. “RandArray” and “ShowPlacement” must to be uncheck.
- when happy with the brick mesh and nanomeshes setup you can add a new plane and paint with the Brush Wrap mode enable.
- you can adjust the blending by using Offset on the Z axis result in Zbrush :
- everything remains editable :
- the texture tile anyway :