We know it’s been a long time coming but we’re happy to announce that the latest CryENGINE Free SDK update is now available: CryENGINE 3.4.3!
With close to a thousand changes since 3.4.0 CryENGINE continues to grow and coincidentally enough, following on from yesterday’s 5th birthday of the Crysis franchise, a gaming series that truly propelled gaming technology forward.
Without further ado, you’ll find the changelogs for 3.4.1, 3.4.2 and 3.4.3 below! We hope you enjoy this latest update and look forward to reading your feedback!
- Dedicated Server
- Revamped Launcher menu
- Sandbox Welcome screen, link to docs & smart open
- Terrain precision/smoothing improved
- Many tweaks/fixes/cleanups to the Sandbox UI
- SSAO improvements
- Improved SSR
- Terrain shadow casting support
- Box projected cubemaps
- Improved DX9 support for Environment Probes
Source : Crydev.net